Foot Skin Exfoliation Mask (2 Pairs)
Quick OverviewWhat is an Exfoliant? Exfoliating is the process of removing dead skin cells from the surface of your skin using a chemical, granular substance, or exfoliation tool. Why should you...
What is an Exfoliant?
Exfoliating is the process of removing dead skin cells from the surface of your skin using a chemical, granular substance, or exfoliation tool.
Why should you exfoliate your feet?
When you exfoliate your feet and skin, you are merely taking substances like a foot scrub and taking off dead skin. This can help you avoid building tough, ugly calluses, keeping your pores from being clogged, as well as helping you keep an eye on your foot health
How to exfoliate skin from feet?
How long do you leave the foot mask on?
With Leah Naturals Peel Off Foot Mask its not necessary to wear socks but it helps foot mask stay in place. After 60-90 minutes remove the feet mask and wash feet with warm water removing any remaining gel. After 7-9 days the dead skin will begin peeling off, don't remove skin harshly, it will gradually fall off itself.
Unique Benefits of Our Baby Foot Mask
- Hydrolyzed collagen regulates cell growth, and is required by the body to build connective
- Tissue. It benefits skin tissue, muscle, cartilage, ligaments and blood cell growth
- Mandelic acid (bitter almonds extract) is best known for its exfoliation capability.
- Milk and aqua extract helps in brighten and even out skin tone.
- The added nutrients and benefits of lactic acid help to strengthen and protect the skin.
- Exfoliating Foot Mask
Why Leah Naturals Exfoliating Baby Foot Mask is Better than Others?
- Castor oil is rich in fatty acids, is well known for its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory
- Properties, can enhance complexion, smoothness and softness of skin. It promotes the growth
- Healthy skin tissue, and helpful in restoring uneven skin tones.
- Lavender extract works as skin detox, relieves foot pain and itching, heals skin much faster and
- Improves blood circulation.
- Aloe-vera extract works on foot as anti-aging, skin lightening, moisturizing helps in relieving
- Melaleuca alternifolia is a “tea tree” essential oil, has powerful anti-septic and anti-fungal
- Properties. It cleanses and purifies the skin and nails-beds, reduce skin irritation and support a
- Healthy complexion.
How to Use Exfoliating Foot Peel Mask
Directions: (Each pair of foot mask is for a single use application)
- To enhance the effects of silky feet, it is recommended to soak feet prior to treatment.
- After cleansing your feet, put the mask on both feet and secure around each ankle.
- Wear the mask for 60-90 minutes to allow product to get absorbed.
- Remove mask slowly and wash feet with soap as needed.
- The dead skin cells will begin to peel 5 – 7 days after the initial application. Do not forcibly remove the dead skin from your feet, let them peel naturally.
- Peeling could continue for up to two weeks depending on the amount of dead-skin on the feet,leaving your feet silky smooth and baby soft.
PRECAUTIONS AND WARNINGS:
- Do not use this product if pregnant or nursing. If you are diabetic, consult with your physician.
- Do not use if you have open sores on your foot or other foot damage. Do not reuse foot mask
- Do not get gel in your eyes. If you experience any rash, itching, redness, swelling, irritation, or
- Inflammation, wash your feet and see a doctor.
Package Contents: Foot Peel off Exfoliating Mask (2 Pair/Box)
One Size Fits All
Ingredients used in Leah Naturals Baby Foot Mask:
- MILK & AQUA EXTRACT
- TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL
- BITTER ALMOND EXTRACT
- HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN
- ALOE-VERA & LAVENDER EXTRACT
I love that foot mask it's work very well for me and I just order 3 more it do the job strongly recommend. 5 Stars
Have not used yet. Shipped fast though.
This product is amazing and the price is more than alright. Thank you for quick shipping and a professional attitude.
fast shipping...will give feedback after using it...
Well received, consistent with the description not yet tested.