Organic Activated Charcoal teeth Whitening Powder + Coconut Oil + Mint Flavor
Quick OverviewColor: Black Quantity: 60g / 2.12oz Packaging: Sealed, Retail Pack Leah Naturals Activated charcoal teeth whitener has become one of the #1 leading all natural teeth whitening products on the...
Quantity: 60g / 2.12oz
Packaging: Sealed, Retail Pack
Leah Naturals Activated charcoal teeth whitener has become one of the #1 leading all natural teeth whitening products on the market due to its amazing cleansing and detoxifying properties!
WHY IT’S BLACK
The product is black because of its activated charcoal content. Activated charcoal helps to accomplish what everyone wants, whiter teeth and fresher breath.
HOW IT WHITENS
Activated charcoal works by clinging to the film on the tooth surface enabling your toothbrush to safely remove unsightly plaque and stains.
Eliminate BAD BREATH..naturally
For centuries activated charcoal has been used to purify, remove toxins and bacteria which causes bad breath…naturally! Activated charcoal is a carbon form with incredible adsorption properties, adsorbs plaque, impurities adhering to your teeth surface, toxins, germs & bacteria – eliminating stains and odor. All you have to do is brush and rinse it away!
Leah Naturals COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
Leah Naturals charcoal teeth whitening powder is made with purified, activated charcoal sourced from coconut husks.
Activated charcoal powder has become a popular all natural, safe alternative to chemical-based teeth whitening kits among natural beauty enthusiasts since it has proven to be very effective and painless.
The common misconception regarding activated charcoal whitens teeth through abrasion. In fact, the whitening power of activated charcoal comes from its ability to bind to toxins and other impurities; not from the abrasiveness. We recommend when using Leah Naturals Charcoal whitening, that you brush gently for 2 minutes, followed by 2 minutes of letting it sit so it can work its magic.
The American Dental Association uses a procedure called RDA testing (Relative Dentin Abrasivity) to measure the effects of abrasive products on teeth dentin. This test is required for all toothpaste makers to get an FDA certification.
So, how does activated charcoal powder score on the RDA test? Studies have found that it is in the 70-90 range. Comparatively speaking, a tube of Colgate Total has an RDA score of 70 – similar!
Brushing your teeth with Leah Naturals activated charcoal powder is safe if you follow the instructions and brush gently. Here is our suggested procedure for using the product:
- Dip a clean, wet toothbrush into the activated charcoal powder
- Brush your teeth gently with the charcoal for 2 minutes
- Let the charcoal sit and absorb the toxins from your teeth for 3-5 minutes for optimal results
- Rinse your mouth with water and brush your teeth with toothpaste to get rid of any charcoal residue
- Best to consult a dentist for deeper stains & naturally yellowish teeth
We recommend using the product 7 nights in a row as an initial detox. Afterwards, you can continue using this product alongside your regular oral routine as much or as little as needed. Most people start seeing results after 2-3 uses.
Here are a few reasons why LEAH NATURAL’S charcoal teeth whitener is #1 and why you should most-definitely give activated charcoal products a try:
- Fast results– Leah Naturals Activated Charcoal Powder, scientifically proven ingredients offers quick results, and makes your teeth a few shades whiter within few minutes.
- Leah Naturals ingredients are all natural: Activated charcoal has no kind of additives or impurities and is completely natural, whitening your teeth without the use of any chemicals or harsh bleaching techniques.
- Fantastic Cleansing Properties:Activated charcoal binds to toxinson the filmon the surface of your teeth removingtoxins, plaque, food particles & surface stainswith when you rinse your mouth without any side-effects whatsoever
- Antimicrobial Properties:Activated charcoal has antifungal and antibacterial properties,which prevents tooth enamel decay and helps maintain healthy bright teeth and gums. It also helps removes bacteria in the mouth to that causes bad breath.
- Great for sensitive teeth: Leah Naturals is safe and gentle for even the most sensitive teeth. made of nothing but pure ingredients, our premium activated charcoal whitening powder acts gently on enamel and is ideal for people who struggle with sensitive
- Rinses easily: Unlike some other brands, Leah Naturals activated charcoal whiteners uses ultra-fine highest spec grey coconut charcoal to ensure safe and easy to rinse off leaving great results! Our powder is fine, so it won't scratch your enameland instead removes only surface stains.
- Delicious flavors!
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
All Our products are cheaper than compared to our allies.
Therefore we get our products shipped to our customers via cheaper shipping methods.
Most of products will get delivered within 3-5 business days with valid tracking Number.
Most of Our product gets mailed out within 1 Business day from United States.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your order on Our Site.
You may return all products within 14 days of delivery.
You can initiate a return by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your order number and the reason for the return.
We will either reship a new one, apply a credit or a refund to you.
We do our best to respond to all requests within 24 hours upon receiving.
At this time, we do not refund, reimburse, cover, or otherwise be responsible for any fees not paid to LeahNaturals.Com
This includes any customs taxes or VAT as well as any return shipping costs you may incur in the return process.
$2.98 Flat Rate Shipping to anywhere in USA including Alaska, Hawaii, PR