All Natural Organic Beard Care Products for Men
If you’ve ever kept beard hair, you will agree that it is coarse and can be very uncomfortable about grooming due to the possibility of experiencing itchiness, dandruff as well as difficulties in treating skin conditions like dryness, acne, and inflammation.
Now you don’t have to worry because Leah Natural Skin Care products got you covered. At Leah Naturals, our focus on beard oil is driven by the desire to provide an effective solution for you.
All our bead care products are specially formulated using natural ingredients to give you that desired result.
Some natural ingredients used in making Leah Naturals beard care products for men include:
1. Apricot Kernel Oil: Derived from apricot fruit, it is often recommended to people with sensitive skin as it can help revitalize dry skin. The oil also promotes hair growth, combats dry scalp, softens the hair, and is very effective when it comes detangling hair.
2. Argan Oil: Argan Oil is native to Morocco and gotten from the kennels of the argan tree. It has a wide range of hair benefits as it can serve as shampoo, conditioner, and even styling agent. You can also use it for your skin to remove makeup, eliminate dark spots or nip acne in the bud.
3. Cedarwood Oil: Cedar oil is derived from the Cedrus atlantica tree and holds a wealth of benefits for your skin and hair. It helps to fight acne as it cleans out clogged pores, and can also be used to halt hair loss and improve hair growth.
4. Cinnamon Bark Oil: Apart from the ancient belief that it’s connected to prosperity, Cinnamon Bark Oil has been proven to highly beneficial for hair and skin improvement. For example, it can boost hair growth, and also prevent skin inflammation and acne by inhibiting the creation of specific protein biomarkers.
5. Cypress Oil: Gotten from the Cypress tree which is considered sacred by some faiths, the Cypress Oil has been used for it medicinal benefits for centuries. For example, it has astringent properties that aid strengthen the hair follicles; thus decreasing the risks of hair loss.
6. Grapefruit Oil: As the name suggests, it is an extract from grapefruit and is widely used to eliminate dry scalp among other benefits. If you have colored hair, this oil helps prevent it from fading in the sun. It can also help rid your skin of dirt and oil as well as protect it from the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
7. Jojoba Oil: Originally used to treat sores and wounds, this oil has been discovered to act as a sunscreen. In other words, it can help protect your skin from excessive ultraviolet rays which are harmful, suggesting that it can help prevent skin cancer.
8. Juniper Oil: This oil is extracted from dried berries and is native to Bulgaria. It is an effective natural remedy that can help protect against and also treat skin irritations. It can also be applied to the hair for hair scalp concerns like dandruff.
9. Lavender Oil: Gotten from the beautiful purple flower, Lavender Oil can be used to fight redness and pimples which are usually caused by antioxidant properties. These skin benefits also cover acne and other common skin disorders.
10. Marjoram Oil: Marjoram Oil is particularly helpful in treating a variety of skin conditions caused by fungi of all types by inhibiting the growth of fungi.
11. Orange Oil: As the name suggests, the oil comes from the Citrus Sinensis plant and is often recommended to people who want to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve their overall complexion.
12. Patchouli Oil: Although this oil has several benefits, many people use it because of its potency in eliminating dandruff when applied on the scalp.
13. Rose Oil: Rose Oil offers a variety of benefits, but the most popular ones include: combat scalp acne, prevent hair loss and can improve the strength of curls. Furthermore, it may also reverse the aging of the scalp.
14. Clary Sage Oil: Used since medieval times for its medicinal benefits, this oil is believed to improve the hair by stimulating hair growth, and also regulates oil production in the skin to make it smoother and healthier.
15. Spearmint Oil: Spearmint has a wide array of potential health uses, and one of the most common is its effects on the hair as it helps to treat scalp infection like dandruff. Furthermore, it is used to treat acne, psoriasis and other severe skin conditions.
Finally, Leah Naturals beard care products are currently the best in the market. Give it a try today and enjoy the benefit of this all natural product.